Those who are in the full swing of work and family life will want to purchase our Pre-Retirement Plan. These are often the highest earning years, from age 45 to 65, and so it is crucial to carefully coordinate advisers. There's typically a 15-20 year gap until children leave their parents' payroll, so we'll include a checklist for the next decade-plus to help these clients secure retirement while wrapping up the parenting stage. We will also help clients centralize all accounts and financial documents in our eMoney software.
The Pre-Retirement package includes an initial in-person planning meeting, a customized financial plan and checklist, and one year of follow-up services.
Package Fee: $100/mo.
Services provided include:
- Discussion of your financial priorities
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Debt review
- Employee benefits review
- Emergency savings review
- Saving & spending analysis
- Major purchase review
- Healthcare review
- Income protection analysis
- Survivor needs analysis
- Life expectancy calculator
- Long-term care analysis
- Pre-retirement cash flow review
- Post-retirement cash flow review
- Review of retirement assets
- Investment allocation plan
- Income tax review
- Action checklist
Optional add-ons for this package include:
- Education funding review (funding options, college expense report, gifting options): $300
- Estate planning review: $1,000
- Charitable gifting plan: $400
Get started now! Fill out the simple form below and one of our qualified advisors will contact you.
*Please note: Services are currently offered only in the state of Kentucky.